Lowering Spring FD/FA Civic
Fitment: 2006 – 2011 Honda Civic (1.8L/2.0L)
Corner faster, stop quicker, and improve the look of your vehicle with Skunk2's legendary Lowering Springs. Skunk2 Lowering Springs for the Lowering Spring FD/FA Civic 06-11 are designed to dramatically improve handling performance and driver feel through significantly increased cornering grip and reduced body roll. What’s more, Skunk2 Lowering Springs also help counteract squatting under acceleration as well as nose-diving while braking.
All Skunk2 Lowering Springs are CNC-wound using the highest quality SAE 9254V spring steel, shot-peen stress relieved, and corrosion-protected thanks to powder coating and specialized phosphate treating processes. The results are a lower center of gravity and race car-like handling, yet smooth, comfortable ride characteristics—the perfect balance between performance and comfort. Skunk2 Lowering Springs are compatible with OEM or aftermarket shock absorbers and look great on vehicles with stock or aftermarket wheels. When applicable, Skunk2 Lowering Springs should be paired with Skunk2 Sport Shocks and Camber correction components.
- Significantly improve handling to increase cornering grip and reduce body roll
- Springs are CNC-wound using the highest quality SAE 9254V spring steel
- Front Spring Rate (Tender / Main): 135 lb-in / 184 lb-in
- Rear Spring Rate (Tender / Main): 125 lb-in / 273 lb-in
- Drop (Front / Rear): 2.25” / 2.00”