- 1992-1995 Honda Civic
- 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra
Skunk2 designed its Pro Series Plus Front Camber Kit for the ’92-’95 Civic and '94-'01 Integra with specially engineered A-arms and ball joints that allow for maximum positive camber adjustment in a low-profile design. Enthusiasts who are serious about performance can now correct almost all abnormal tire wear due to negative camber and increase high-speed stability.
Each Pro Series Plus Camber Kit includes three-piece, low-deflection, polyurethane bushings that eliminate the pre-load typically associated with rubber bushings, allowing the arms to pivot freely, dramatically improving handling performance. Pro Series Plus Camber Kits also feature heavy duty mounting anchors and Skunk2’s all-new, one-piece, forged Pro Series Ball Joints, which feature low-profile top plates for additional clearance between themselves and the shock towers, higher clamping loads for no-slip performance, and a unique design that allows for maximum adjust-ability.
Skunk2 ‘s cadmium-plated, Pro Series Ball Joints can also be adjusted from the bottom up, which allows for quicker and easier adjustments—especially on lowered vehicles with shortened shock bodies. In addition to improved ride characteristics and reduced tire wear on lowered vehicles, Skunk2's proprietary design helps reduce structural fatigue and failure commonly associated with other camber adjustment kits.
- Low-profile design to allow for maximum positive camber adjustment
- Unique low-profile top plates for additional clearance between themselves and the shock towers
- You can adjust the Ball Joints from the bottom up
- One-piece forged cadmium-plated Pro Series Ball Joints will outstand corrosion resistance
- Fitment: 1992-1995 Honda Civic / 1993-1997 Honda Del Sol / 1994-2001 Acura Integra